Free Professional Dog Training
for adopted dogs!
If you adopt a dog from a shelter, humane society, or rescue group, and live in Santa Barbara County, you are eligible for this great offer!
|K-9 PALS Free Dog Training for Adopted Dogs!
K-9 PALS Dog Behavior Training for dogs who have been adopted from ANY shelter or rescue organization. Trainings are held Saturdays at 9:30-10:30 a.m. Training is made available by monetary donations to K-9 PALS.
Info@k-9pals.org or 805-570-0415 for more information!
|A Gift from you can make happy tails and save many dogs
Celebrate June! By giving a monetary gift to help the many homeless dogs who depend on K-9 PALS! We thank you on behalf of the dogs!
Adopted. Happy Tails to you, Buddy!
Adopted. Happy Tails to you, Monte!
Adopted with her sister. Happy Tails to you, Kirita!
Adopted with her sister. Happy Tails to you, Asuna!
Adopted. Happy Tails to you, Wyatt!
Visit our Facebook page to keep up with our latest news.
Every November is National Adopt-A-Senior Month! But for K-9 PALS EVERY Month is a great time to adopt a Senior! Senior dogs make great pets. Check out this list of reasons why!
Would you like to see more dogs helped out of pain and suffering and become healthy again? Donate to K-9 PALS...Your Donations will go towards helping K-9 PALS dogs that have been rescued from shelters, and veterinary care, food and medications and behavior training for dogs in underfunded stray shelters. DONATE online using PayPal, or send donations to K-9 PALS, P.O. Box 60755, Santa Barbara, CA 93160-0755.
K-9 PALS has a Facebook page with the latest information about events, adoptions, new dogs, puppies, and other dog events. Please "like" our group page to find out more!
Saturday, July 9th
12 to 3 pm
Bake Sale/Jewelry Fundraiser
Dogs for Adoption
Calle Real Center
Saturday, August 13th
9 am to 3 pm
Trails n Tails
Santa Barbara, CA
Interested in Volunteering?
Become a K-9 PALS volunteer...there are many ways to help the homeless and abandoned dogs. The dogs will love you for it!
K-9 PALS volunteers are needed to
1. Raise money to provide life saving efforts for shelters dogs - for veterinary care, surgeries, spay/neuters, dog behavior training, and transports,
2. Foster our dogs rescued from shelters until they are adopted,
3. Promote adoptions, rescue, fostering, fundraising through marketing, advertising, social media,
4. Advocate in all kinds of ways to save the lives of homeless and abandoned dogs in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties and other areas of southern California,
5. Sign up to volunteer in a local shelter to provide daily care, socialization and exercise of the dogs K-9 PALS provides sponsorship and advocacy for.
Call K-9 PALS at 805-570-0415 to find out all the ways you can help homeless dogs in need. Or sign up on our Volunteer Sign Up page.
Make it twice as rewarding and volunteer with a friend !